We are engaged with a global automotive manufacturer that offers end-to-end manufacturing support to their clients. They see the process through from design to finish and offer a specialized approach to each customer.
Currently, they have a need for a Quality Manager to lead the quality team within their plating business. They are searching for a strong, hands-on leader to hold the quality team accountable and drive their quality processes throughout the facility.
Key Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Formulate and maintain quality objectives complementary to corporate policies and goals
- Develop and initiate standards and methods for inspection, testing and evaluation
- Plan and oversee the analysis, inspection, design, test and/or integration to assure the quality of assigned product or component.
- Develop new and where applicable utilizes current approaches to solve problems identified during quality activities
- Investigate and address customer complaints regarding quality in a timely fashion.
- Ability to perform well in high pressure situations
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Must have 5 years of automotive quality assurance environment experience, with at least 2 years in a leadership capacity.