Our client is looking for a Quality Manager to ensure that best lean and TPM practices are implemented. By practicing these methodologies, you will identify and strategize process improvements. As the Quality Manager you will be accountable to ensure a quality product is being manufactured to meet or exceed customer expectations. Establishing and maintaining accurate process recipes for operations to safely produce products that consistently meet codes, specifications, and customer requirements at the lowest cost. In this role you are accountable to continuously improve the manufacturing process to eliminate waste, improve safety, reduce cost, increase capacity and productivity, and improve the end product. At this organization you will have the opportunity to grow into a future leader.
- Identifying, understanding, and teaching others the Critical Product Characteristics required to provide our customers with a quality product
- Developing and implementing procedures and systems to ensure products consistently meet or exceed customer expectations
- Supporting experiments or trials for new and existing products to ensure they meet our customer’s fitness for use
- Customer complaint participation, including job and home visits to personally view product in field.
- Understands customer needs, product specifications, basic cost drivers and the Critical Process Variables that impact these elements
- Understands and works with basic principles of engineering
- Understands Six Sigma concepts including statistics, trial design, data analysis and control charting
- Understands basic elements of producing fiberglass, composites, and or roofing products including raw materials, processes and control systems
To be considered for this position, you should have 3-5 years of experience within the industrial manufacturing sector that has been gained in a large or medium-sized organization. To succeed, you must have hands-on experience in implementing change management projects. You are a team player, you values the development of a top tier team, ensuring that proper training