Our client is an established breakfast meats manufacturer who are a market leader in the industry. They have been in business for 100+ years and have four locations around the U.S..
Due to growth, they are revamping / adding to their leadership specifically within the quality department to ensure the quality of their products as volume continues to increase. Our client is looking for high potential, but seasoned individuals at the supervisor level to work closely with USDA agents to perform corrective actions at their facility.
The Quality Supervisor will work autonomously and, ensure the quality department is consistently performing through team engagement and holding members accountable.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the food industry, and is a hands-on, engaging leader.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in quality and food safety in a supervisory role.
- Experience with meat processing is a plus.
- Front line people leadership experience in a manufacturing setting
- Strong organizational skills and close attention to detail
- Proven ability to motivate, coach and train subordinates