Pacific is searching for candidates that can implement the Lean Production System standards while installing a sustainable culture of Continuous Improvement across 5 sites in South East Asia. You will train and coach site personnel in the lean production system standards and mindset and realize annual production systems benefits. The position will be based in either Shanghai or Guangzhou.
My client is a leading company in the Chemicals industry with approx. 18,000 employees. The position is a Regional Change Agent and in this position you will oversee sites in Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, and China (2 sites).
Qualified candidates will have the following qualifications / attributes:
- Degree in chemistry, plastics, or similar field
- Experience in structured problem solving (e.g. Lean Six Sigma, Lean, Six Sigma)
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certified
- Experience in Manufacturing/Processing of Plastics\Compounding
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Strong skills and experience in MS Office and SAP