We are currently engaged with a global manufacturing organization that specializes in, heating, and water quality solutions. They are currently in search of a Regional Continuous Improvement Leader for North America. This person will have responsibility to maintain and deploy the company’s performance system across 10+ sites – including creating the strategy, training and coaching of the materials, and acting as a change agent, to systematically driving a CI culture.
The ideal candidate is an individual who has experience driving CI programs in a multi-site capacity. They will have proven results in providing subject matter expertise and driving results through influence. Being able to navigate stakeholders from the shop floor through the C-suite will be an important part of the role.
Core requirements / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on lean kaizen, including VSM, daily management, standard work, cell design, material flow, TPM, SMED, 3P/layout, 5S and visual management
- Lean experience from a company with a strong, formal lean business system
- Solid lean tool technical skills, project management experience and decision-making capability
- Experience leading strategy deployment and goal deployment, and developing a site-side lean roadmap with demonstrated results
- Proven track record leading and coaching week-long kaizen teams with an emphasis on execution
- Travel typically 50%, but can have periods of 75%, e.g. implementations / Assessments at worldwide locations
- Must have previous multi-site leadership experience