Pacific's global financial services sector team has been engaged by the Country CEO and Global Head of Lean for this specialist Financial Services firm to support the ongoing strategic transformation of their LATAM business with a specific focus on Brasil.
Ideally with experience of the McKinsey Lean Transformation methodology you will perform the role of Architect and manage a small team of stream leaders and navigators. Working closely with the Brazilian enterprise across tech, operations, finance, HR, legal etc, you will be responsible for overseeing the waves of Lean work-streams being delivered and ensure the 5 Lenses are being applied (where applicable). Additionally, with the onset of Digital Transformation in the industry, the firm is also incorporating automation and artificial intelligence solutions to create better client and customer services and improving the self service product business lines in the region.
Due to the growth of the sector in LATAM, you'll also be expected to take the Strategic Lead role and with the CEO and other CxO leadership team, determine the direction and overall growth targets and plans for the business. This will allow you to operate within the global Operations leadership team and also be a part of the Lean Transformation leadership team.
Experience and background -
- Strong experience in driving LEAN Transformation either on client side or within McKinsey or a similar strategy consulting firm
- Financial services experience within Banking, Insurance, Financial Solutions industry.
- Strategy Building, Performing Organizational Change, Ability to lead and develop teams,
- Masters degree in business or equivilant background
- Experience in call center, operational and technology hubs
- Portuguese and English language fluency