Pacific International has been retained by the Human Resources leadership team of this global Insurance firm to support them on a major Lean Transformation journey.
This global initative, supported from the CXO level in the company will drive the future of the business forward as the CEO and his team commit to reducing complexity and siloed business operations whilst focusing on simplifying the message to the customer and improving the experience of dealing with the firm. With these activities, the Lean Architect will be instrumental in leading the development and deployment of the firm's Lean Management program in North America. As the Lean Architect your strategic thought leadership will facilitate adoption and sustainability in collaboration with Senior Management.
The Lean Architect will also lead teams of Lean Leaders and Subject Matter project managers; coach Lean Leaders to successfully deploy the Lean Management system within a Segment, a country or a group of countries, making the connection with business imperatives, acting as a trusted partner and adviser on Lean topics to business executives across several geographies and ensuring consistency in the approach and aspiration level between projects.
- Drive Lean deployment efforts throughout various business units using the McKinsey & Co Lean Management methodology of 5-lenses and other tools/skills
- Provide strategic thought leadership and direction to DNA the program in North America
- Work closely with stakeholders in senior management at the C-suite level as well as the Business Unit leadership level
- Structure a transformation into a large business area, set up guidelines for Lean Leaders, anticipate issues and manage the pace of the transformation.
- Manage teams of Lean Leaders and Experts, taking accountability for their delivery and ensure capability building in the team to develop more Lean Leaders and Architects.
- Coach the country leadership team and direct reports and support the Lean Lead in aligning stakeholders.
- Support the standing up and coaching of the in-country Continuous Improvement functions.
- Bring Lean and Six Sigma methodological expertise and ensure proper delivery with the right level of quality and impact.
- Manage senior stakeholders at the Business Unit level and support stakeholder management at the Segment leadership level.
- Member of the management team of the transformation.
- Advise the Head of the global program on related topics, prepare staffing plan and reporting and steering committee presentations.
- Train and coach Lean Leads.
- Support the Lean program and broader Lean Expert community.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or equivalent
- 10 or more years of experience in related field
- Lean expertise / Ideally knowledge of the 5 lenses and other Lean Sigma tools
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- Experience in Financial Services or Insurance industries strongly preferred