Our client, is currently looking for a regional Lean Deployment Manager for multiple sites across France, UK and Ireland.
- Use a Lean methodology to guide the local Leadership Team through the Lean implementation process.
- Educate local staff with the Lean methodology and toolkit.
- Plan and execute internal coaching and Lean projects with the goal of creating a selfsustaining Lean ecosystem.
- Drive and coordinate all Lean communication throughout the French organisation.
- Provide site leadership and direct coaching for all Lean related topics. Goal is to make sure internal Lean teams know WHAT the next step is and WHY the next step is important and HOW to do the next step while creating cability and predictable operations.
- Able to influence Plant Managers and Leadership team as required.
- Able to build on-the-floor credibility
Education and Experience:
- Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of executing Lean manufacturing in a Production environment.
- 5+ years of working with a senior team across multiple cultures.
- 5+ years of Lean training and coaching. Experience with TPM, WCM, NCE or IWS is highly recommended.
- Native French speaker and strong English language Skills
- Training skills
- Excel, PowerPoint, Analytics
- Project Management