Our client, a multinational corporation in the cable industry with over 25,000 employees worldwide operating in more than 40 countries is currently looking for a Regional Lean Manufacturing Manager to join as part of the Operational Excellence program.
In this position you will be responsible for optimising the business' processes and motivating the local employess to establish a lean culture. Besides being the main contact person for lean-, quality- and supply chain related topics, you will train local green belt champions to black belts. The first 2 to 3 years will be used to drive and implement a lean infrasturcture. Subsequently, you will gain more responsibility as the plant manager.
- Train and motivate local green belt champions to black belts
- Supervise flow projects (diagnosing and optimising process flows of machineries)
- Contact person with regard to lean, quality and supply chain topics
- Drive establishment of a lean culture
Professional requirements and personal skills:
- University degree in engineering or similar field (Bachelor of Science is preferred)
- + 5 years leadership experience
- Black belt certificate
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- A high degree of flexibility, resilience and operational readiness as well as willingness to travel