Pacific International has been retained by our customer, a global, rapidly expanding and leading utility & technology company with around 15,000 FTE’s and a yearly turnover of over £3 billion in revenue. The multi-business organisation is split in different business areas and engages in the design, manufacturing and service of utility solutions and offers a varied portfolio of products and services in over 150 countries with a strong commitment on advancing sustainable development.
In the newly created position as Regional Sales Director for all UK and Ireland territories, you will be responsible for developing and manging a thorough strategic plan to achieve operational KPI’s in line with sustained revenue and profit growth targets. You will oversee all sales activities which will span a range of industry leading products, services and solutions. The Regional Sales Director will also be accountable for the deployment and maintenance of the CRM system, growth of the distribution channels and sales lead management. You will also provide leadership for the sales team consisting of up to 90 internal and external business development and sales experts and in conjunction with the rest of the regional leadership team develop, improve and execute and the overall commercial strategy which meets business requirements.
A perfect candidate for this position needs to be able to drive cultural change towards a customer centric focus and be agile enough to adapt to the rapidly changing needs of the business and the utility industry. A strong Business-to-Business background as well as a good understanding of service based industries will be vital.
Professional requirements and personal skills:
- University degree in related field or qualified by experience
- Extensive sales management experience in the UK/Ireland Region
- Business-to-Business and utility services expertise is a major plus
- A proven track record of success, demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales targets and achieve rapid growth
- A mindset of continuously challenging your peers and your self
- Strong communicative skills and ability to operate at multiple organisational levels
- High customer orientation and pleasure in dealing with customer
- A high degree of flexibility, resilience and operational readiness as well as willingness to travel