Your role as a Regional Sales Engineer will drive growth for this global electrical manufacturing leader in the Test & Measurement industry. The role covers the Midwest region, the largest region for this company, and will focus on developing strategies to have a major impact on generating revenues as well as building brand awareness and important new relationships.
They are looking for a driven and passionate leader who can align with divisional goals and connect with customers to maintain growth trajectory, as there are ambitious long-term and short-term goals for both sales and customer / market development.
This company is not looking for just a sales manager however, they need someone who has the technical background and expertise to assist customers’ needs and convey the proper information.
This role will have key responsibilities managing internal stakeholders as it works closely with marketers, application engineers, and technical support.
Key deliverables for the role will be:
- Implement strategic plans to build brand reputation, increase client base, and generate orders
- Build and maintain high-level product knowledge to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
- Providing key counsel and partnership as well as demonstrate expertise
- Work effectively with the rep sales force to ensure key targets are being achieved
- Perform functions while remaining in alignment with sectional and divisional goals
Key Skills and background
- Bachelor’s in engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years selling Test & Measurement
- Strong communicator and relationship builder
- Technical aptitude with Data Acquisition or other related products
- Understands how to work with key internal stakeholders
- Ability to travel 50% (Including Overnight)