Ready to start a career in recruitment? Our open position is full-time, Düsseldorf based and will be reporting to the Pacific’s Regional Manager. Initially fulfilling a research role supporting the activities of our Sales team, we will discuss long-term opportunities and work with you on building on your initial experience into an Account Manager role to ensure your continued professional development.
We will consider candidates with strong business acumen regardless of prior industry experience, including graduates.
Day to day activities include:
- Managing end to end delivery of recruitment projects – headhunting, pre-screening, interviewing etc.
- Identifying suitable and qualified candidates for specific roles designated to you.
- Generate new leads and market information via day-to-day interactions with clients and candidates.
- Support local team and senior management through designated recruitment processes including assessment and presentation of candidates, interview process management and providing market information.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Manage the timely and efficient delivery of recruitment projects.
- Identify through various channels suitably qualified candidates for placement.
- Mapping and research of our clients’ competitor companies and creation of long-list targets for headhunting and referrals.
- Generate new leads and market information for new customer targeting.
- Prepare candidate information for Sales Management and Account Managers.
- Create and maintain high-quality data on Pacific’s CRM System.
Skills and Experience:
- Professional telephone, email communications / presentations internally and externally.
- The confidence and ability to lead candidate interactions and be able to drive the process and provide consultative style advice, when called upon.
- Understand the customers’ key business requirements and what change they are looking to drive.
- Understand key candidate delivery track record and accurately assess their suitability to customer requirement.
- Positive and tenacious attitude with a hunger to learn and be involved in the value chain when driving talent acquisition and recruitment programmes for international corporations.
- Comfortable in debating issues with senior level decision makers and have an entrepreneurial attitude that allows you to spot opportunity.
- Strong social media presence for business purposes.
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum requirement.
- Fluent German language skills
- Pacific is hiring in its recently opened Düsseldorf Office to support high demand and extended growth in the DACH region. Since 1997, we are the leading recruiter of Change and Transformation executives across the globe and we support our customer base of major Global 500 firms across Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.