Our client a FTSE250 old English Merchant Banking Group are now seeking a Robotic Process Automation Developer/Project Manager with Blue Prism experience.
Reporting into the RPA Lead you will work with strategic automation and business intelligence partners, stakeholders and internal customers to identify and deliver process simplification and business optimisation through the use of automation technologies and Business Intelligence tools
You will champion automation and Business Intelligence across the businesses and be part of a team of robotics developers aligned with the Operational Excellence process improvement approach.
You will work closely with IT, Change management and Operational teams to build automation solutions which enable Customer self-service, operational efficiency and ultimately a lower cost to serve.
Delivery & Improvement
• Design automation solutions for existing business processes
• Understand and learn to develop on different robotics tools
• Create and maintain documentation related to RPA projects, process mapping, business requirement, functional and technical specification, coding, design test script, test plan and go-live release notes
• Work together with Operations Excellence Lead and BAs in end to end business process assessment, system integration testing and in drafting scoping document
• Out of the box thinking to identify work around and process re design
• Perform quality assurance tests/Unit test/UAT
• Manage the robotics control room and relevant senior stakeholder reporting
Functional skills and knowledge
• Proven technical experience in an IT programming development environment, ideally in RPA tools or test automation tools (Blue Prism/UI Path/ AA/ OpenSpan/WinAuto etc).
• Hands on development experience in any of the programming languages/platforms .NET / VB / VC++ / C++/J2EE.
• Experience in BPM tools such as signavio, IBM Blueworks, Pega or Arias is highly preferred.
• Experience in Microsoft stack is highly preferred.
• Experience in new development projects is highly preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages such as MS Excel (VBA scripting), MS Visio, MS Access, & MS Word.
• Strong in design principles and modular programming techniques.
• Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams.
• Preferred to have any of the .NET/Java developer certifications.
• Training/certifications on test automation tools such as HP QTP is highly desired