Our client a FTSE250 old English Merchant Banking Group are now seeing a Robotic Process Automation Lead for thier new RPA programme.
This is a fast growing area and under high senior management focus within the Bank. You will work with strategic automation and business intelligence partners, stakeholders and internal customers to identify and deliver process simplification and business optimisation through the use of automation technologies and Business Intelligence tools.
You will champion automation and Business Intelligence across the businesses and build a team of robotics developers aligned with the Operational Excellence process improvement approach. You will lead multiple projects across businesses and will provide appropriate management and delivery of committed benefits.
You will work closely with IT, Change management and Operational teams to build automation solutions which enable Customer self-service, operational efficiency and ultimately a lower cost to serve.
Business Development Responsibilities
• Drive the creation of an executable robotics and automation methodology
• Identify and deliver automation opportunities across all business units and functions
• Champion automation for the businesses to meet the agreed strategy and move to a best practice operating model
• Maintain supplier relationships to ensure continuous innovation and agreed delivery of benefits
• Bring innovation opportunities in robotics and automation to the Bank
• Provide continuous assessment and review of automation activity to drive optimization and value
• Identify and deliver processes improvement to align with strategic needs e.g. customer satisfaction, cost reduction or revenue enhancement
Delivery & Improvement
• Create the methodology, specification and timetable for robotics and automation delivery
• Act as gateway to IT for design, build and delivery phases of all automation activities. Ensure development is understood, controlled and delivered to drive best value
• Guide and inform the development of new ideas, concepts and technologies through knowledge gained in the market place. Benchmark capabilities against competitors and other industries
• Run an effective governance process ensuring that performance is managed, opportunities are identified and risks are appropriately mitigated
• Manage a thorough change control process to ensure continuity of delivery from automation solutions
• Report and manage the delivery of committed benefits – financial and non financial. Identify and mitigate related issues/risks ensuring benefits realisation is on track.
• Manage relationships with key stakeholders within Robotics Steering Committee, COO, Business Units and support functions