Our customer is a U.S. based manufacturer of plasma etch, deposition and advanced nanotechnology, who is looking to expand their presence in the German market.
We have been exclusively mandated by the CEO to identify a highly qualified Sales Engineer to assist and facilitate the regional growth of the business.
- Collaborating with the group-wide Sales Management team to ensure commercial objectives and goals are achieved
- Identifying, contacting and convincing key decision makers at prospective clients of offered products/ services
- Implement account selling strategies and tactics to coordinate necessary corporate resources resulting in addressing and overcoming customer concerns or objections.
- Recommend, where appropriate, technical services available to clients related to the use, operation and maintenance of the company’s equipment.
- Develop, maintain and submit sales information, including forecasts, customer database information, account profiles, sample requests and trip reports.
- +2 years' experience in sales management, preferably also in capital equipment area
- Bachelor's degree in Sales, Business Admin. or similar disciplines
- Experience and knowledge in plasma processing equipment
- Must hold valid driver’s license, Visas and Passport