Our customer is a U.S. based manufacturer of plasma etch, deposition and advanced nanotechnology, who is looking to expand their presence on the French market.
We have been exclusively mandated by the CEO to identify highly qualified Sales Managers to assist and facilitate the regional growth of the business.
- Collaborating with the group-wide Sales Management team to ensure commercial objectives and goals are achieved
- Identifying, contacting and convincing key decision makers at prospective clients of offered products/ services
- Implement account selling strategies and tactics to coordinate necessary corporate resources resulting in addressing and overcoming customer concerns or objections.
- Recommend, where appropriate, technical services available to clients related to the use, operation and maintenance of the company’s equipment.
- Develop, maintain and submit sales information, including forecasts, customer database information, account profiles, sample requests and trip reports.
- +5 years' experience in sales management, preferably also in capital equipment area
- Bachelor's degree in Sales, Business Admin. or similar disciplines
- Experience and knowledge in plasma processing equipment
- Must hold valid driver’s license (clean driving record)