Our client, a multinational corporation in the automotive & automatisation industry with over 100,000 employees worldwide is currently looking for a seasoned Business Development Expert to join as part of the European Sales team for a specific product category in the area of electrical engineering and IT.
In this position you will be responsible for managing all sales activities for the Poland and Baltic territories. Besides conducting market studies the main goal will be to identify new sales and distribution channels as well as to develop a sales strategy and concept, based on the characteristics of the region.
- Accountable for the development of the client's commercial activities in Poland and the Baltic States
- Be fully conversant with market size, potential and provide up to date knowledge and insight in the security industry
- Planning and support of the technical product development and the performance of tests, experiments and follow-up of the results.
- Develop and support existing sales and sales potential in the area
- Manage and implement existing and new sales projects
- Explore and implement new applications for existing products
Professional requirements and personal skills:
- University degree in electrical engineering or IT (Bachelor of Science is preferred
- +5 years sales and management experience in the East European
- +5 years industry expertise and good IT and IT Network understanding
- A self-starter who can build strong relationships with a results driven attitude
- Good written and spoken English knowledge; Any other European languages are a major plus
- High customer orientation and pleasure in dealing with customer
- A high degree of flexibility, resilience and operational readiness as well as willingness to travel