With over 30 years of expertise, our client is a global leader in delivering life-transforming medicines for serious illnesses, including advancements on a potential therapy for COVID-19. The commercialization of their products seeks to always keep the well-being of the patient first and the results show this.
Over the past few years, they have experienced massive growth and launched several new FDA-approved medicines. They aim to continue that growth heading into 2021, and we’re supporting them in the build-out of their Automation Engineering team.
The ideal candidate has deep experience within engineering in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology manufacturing facility. While this role requires technical expertise, soft skills are important due to working collaboratively and cross-functionally. Our client is looking for someone who wants to learn and be challenged while bringing innovation to their role.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team that is already an industry leader, while also being a crucial part of improving the automation engineering function.
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or related discipline
• 5+ years of experience in process control and/or data acquisition systems, specifically within design and maintenance
• Knowledge of Siemens control system products
• Experience within a GMP environment and GXP documentation requirements specific to pharmaceutical or biotechnology
• Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally, as well as take constructive criticism in stride
• Background in troubleshooting, developing, and maintaining PLC and HMI systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Superb planning, organization, and time management skills