My client is a global consulting and auditing firm. They are growing their internal M&A division due to exponential growth. On average, my client is acquiring 15+ companies across the EMEA region on an annual basis. The majority of these operate in the most vibrant growth areas such as technology, cyber security, and digital consulting.
Responsibilities as a Senior Consultant:
- As a member of the Corporate M&A team, you will perform valuations and financial due diligence on potential acquisition targets in the EMEA region.
- You will cooperate closely with members of the team as well as local teams to help their clients identify and quantify the most pressing financial drivers.
- You will help the company grow and thereby create a senior network within
- Main focus: preparation and evaluation of company valuations, business plans and financial models; coordinate and perform financial analyses
- Coordinate growing business units, corporate functions and advisors from assessing stand-alone valuations to synergy tracking for acquired companies
Education and relevant experience:
- Degree in business administration, mathematics, engineering with focus on business
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in valuation or financial due diligence consulting, in the finance, accounting or management of well-known company
- Specific experience in the professional services or consulting industries is considered an advantage
- Demonstrate attention to detail, communicate clearly, and work accurately under time pressure
- Flexible approach to travel - average of one night per week