Our client is a leading European owned manufacturing/engineering business within the renewables and environmental sector. They are continuing on their journey of growth and transformation across their global operations including sites within Germany, Belgium, and the Netherlands.
As a regional Continuous Improvement Leader, you will be independently driving and improving results by leveraging lean tools, consulting skills, and change management process and take primary responsibility or implementation of lean initiatives within sites/facilities.
It will be key to challenge and support site leadership and operations personnel to drive a culture of high performance and continuous improvement. You will also be creating long term activity roadmaps and lean transformation projects for European/worldwide sites including kaizen and step-change projects.
Experiences you have from a manufacturing/production environment in a large or medium-sized manufacturing company will be ideal and any knowledge with Renewable Energy, Environmental Solutions and Engineering will be preferred.
You will have the following -
- Leadership experience covering technical operations and manufacturing
- Demonstrable experiences in a variety of improvement Lean tools
- Strong analytical, project management, and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Fluent in English and Dutch/German
- Lean Management, Black belt / Master black belt certification
- The ability and passion for professional travel in an 'internal consultant' model
For more details on this opportunity and similar positions within change and transformation, please contact Rupert Haffenden, Head of Energy, Renewables and Utilities practice on email@example.com