A high-growth CDMO in the cell therapy space has engaged us in a search for a passionate hands-on leader in Information Technology. The position will be based out of the organization’s flagship site on the East Coast, and while focused on the United States, they will have the opportunity to impact the business globally.
The Senior Director, IT will take a proactive approach and provide all strategic and operations related aspects to the company’s IT function across three facilities. While leading these efforts, this key contributor also possesses strong skills in leadership and coaching to mentor direct and indirect reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related.
- Experience in cGMP, compliance, and validation, as well as in a pharma/biotech manufacturing facility.
- Knowledgeable across multiple IT departments, such as: network infrastructure and architecture, business information systems, IT strategy, cyber security.
- Proven experience in developing and managing relationships of outsourced/external partners.
- Proficient in working cross-functionally, leading project teams and working across departments.
- Expert in leading the development of a comprehensive business plan and strong skills in quantitative data analysis.
- Direct experience in management/leading and building out a team.