Our client is global provider of Digital Services and Digital Platforms. They develop digital technology and create bespoke solutions for public and private organisations worldwide as well as building innovative software platforms that make life easier for their clients.
The Digital Services Group includes full lifecycle development and support of customised services for government and commercial customers. They are also the leading European partner for Workday and are responsible for implementing this innovative Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform for all customers (public or private).
Given the sturdy roots in the UK and Europe, the company is expanding into new geographies to continue the momentum of growth with the vision of being the leading global provider of Workday and SaaS solutions. This strategic objective has led them to North America where they have opened offices in Indianapolis, Atlanta and Toronto. They are now looking for seasoned engagement mangers to lead a portfolio of clients and help drive future growth for the company.
- At least 10+ years in managing IT project delivery with direct experience in the successful delivery of solutions within a consulting environment or IT services environment
- Full lifecycle project management experience (end-to-end implementation and after service)
- It is a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This indivudal will need to be able to act with agility and flexibility.
- Strong commercial acumen. Has the ability to spot new business opportunities and network within existing customers.
- Proven team management experience and has ideally led teams of up to 40.
Please reach out to Kathryn Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.