Pacific International has been engaged with one of the largest chemical manufacturers in the world, based on previous success with this organization.
Reporting directly to the Head of Program, you will develop and drive the Global Supply Chain Planning Department to support Business Units. This will help generate competitve advantage through planning worldwide. The successful candidate will be working on the operational planning processes supporting the 500+ manufacturing plants globally.
This program aims to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of planning processes within the group. It will deliver ongoing govenance and continuous improvement of cross-functional processes and act as the sole global "Gatekeeper" for all process changes. This person will ensure that the process and IT requirements in short term planning will be covered by global process and solution template. In 6-12 you would have been successful in driving the program throughout manufacturing plants, as well as gain a deeper understanding of the culture to enable you for greater success in future plants.
KEY PROJECTS / DELIVERABLES:
- Conduct cost / benefit analysis to evaluate monetary benefits
- Drive Business Process Optimization for planning processes measured by KPI's
- Work closely with stakeholders in senior management
- Must have 12+ years of Supply Chain experience
- Experience in a global organization
- APICS certification
- Willing to travel up to 50%