Our client is a market leader in the manufacturing and engineering industry. The business has a global turnover of over €5bn in 2019, with 15,000 employees across multiple countries.
The business is undergoing a global transformation within operations through the implementation of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) programs into all its facilities. This change is strategically meaningful for the business for future success and for a new culture to be built internally.
For this reason, Pacific International has been exclusively retained in recruiting a Plant Human Resources Officer who will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the Human Resources department concerning the manufacturing site, providing guidance and support covering all aspects linked to operations.
The Short to Midterm Goals are:
- Provide HR Generalist support to the local business, partnering closely with the plant HR Leader.
- Promotion of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) in the manufacturing facility, particularly through leading the Quality Maintenance pillar on site
Background and skills required:
- Master’s degree linking to Human Resources
- 5-7 years’ experience in an HR capacity (HR leader experience also necessary – Manufacturing environment)
- Experience in change management
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong labour & employee relations management skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong Coaching skills
- TPM Knowledge (desirable)
If you're looking for a new opportunity working for an exciting and fast-growing organisation, which offers the succession plan of becoming a Plant HR Leader in the future.– Apply now!
If you have any questions, please send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org