Our client has been a leading manufacturer of outdoor products for over 50 years and is one of the top organizations in this space.
They are searching for a Senior Human Resources Generalist to lead human resources measures at their larget distribution center. As the HR Generalist, you would be responsible for everything from interviewing and training to change management and employee relations.
The ideal candidate is a strong critical thinker who is able to connect the dots between strategy and tactics. They are searching for someone who is able to can drive a positive work environment and connect with not only site employees, but also the surrounding community.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or a related field required; Masters' degree in Human Resources or related field, or MBA, preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in Human Resources required
- Previous experience supporting distribution, warehousing, or manufacturing strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of core HR processes, employment laws and related procedure
- Ability to effectively manage conflict
- Ability to partner with the business to drive employee accountability
- Continue to improve best practices and standardization around onboarding, training and organizational development