Our client is a market leader in the manufacturing and engineering industry. The business has a global turnover of over €5bn in 2019, with 15,000 employees across multiple countries.
The business is undergoing a global transformation within operations through the implementation of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) programs into all its facilities. This change is strategically meaningful for the business for future success and for a new culture to be built internally.
For this reason, Pacific International has been exclusively retained in recruiting a Human Resources Senior Officer, who will be acting as a second-in-charge for the Human Resources department concerning the plant. Someone who’ll be supporting all aspects linked to the deployment of the Human Resources strategy at the factory level.
The Short to Midterm Goals are:
- Provide Human Resources generalist support to the manufacturing business.
- Working as a business partner alongside business leaders in order to facilitate the Human Resources strategy across all concerning areas.
- Support the TPM deployment in the factory by taking the carrying-out of relevant training.
- Support the current Human Resources Leader on projects linked to union relation management and negotiations.
Background and skills required
- Master’s degree linking to ‘Human Resources’
- 5-7 years’ experience in a ‘Human Resources’ capacity (Manufacturing)
- Experience in change management
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong labour & employee relations management skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong coaching skills
If you're looking for a new opportunity working for an exciting and fast-growing organisation, one which offers the succession plan of developing into the future Plant Human Resources Leader. – Apply now!
If you have any questions, please send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me directly on 0207 478 7734.