Our client is a market leader in the manufacturing and engineering industry. The business has a global turnover of over €5bn in 2019, with 15,000 employees across multiple countries.
The business is undergoing a global transformation within its business operations through the implementation of Business System Improvement programs into all its facilities and covering non-production environments like HR, Finance, Legal and Supply Chain. This change is strategically meaningful for the business for future success and for a new culture to be built internally.
For this reason, Pacific International have been exclusively retained in recruiting a Human Resources Labour Leader. Someone who’ll be acting as the key responsible figure in maintaining the labour relationship connected to the Plant, further supporting the deployment of the Human Resources strategy at the factory level, through managing discussions and negotiations with connected labour unions. In addition to this, the individual will also be supporting the Payroll function, subsequently acting as a business partner to support functional leaders on both these topics (legal and payroll-related).
The Short to Midterm Goals are:
- Take a leading position alongside the current Human Resources Leader on projects linked to union relation management and negotiations.
- Take responsibility for supporting the plant Payroll and pessary administrative duties linked to this.
- Working as a business partner alongside business leaders in order to facilitate the Human Resources strategy across all concerning areas.
- Provide Human Resources generalist support to the manufacturing business.
- Support the TPM deployment in the factory by taking carrying of relevant training.
Background and skills required
- Master’s degree linking to ‘Human Resources’ and/or Legal/Law related degree (very desirable)
- 3-5 years’ experience in a ‘Human Resources’ capacity (Manufacturing)
- Experience of Payroll systems.
- Strong labour & employee relations management skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in change management
- Strong coaching skills
If you're looking for a new opportunity working for an exciting and fast-growing organisation, one which offers the succession plan of developing into the future Plant Human Resources Leader. – Apply now!
If you have any questions, please send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me directly on 0207 478 7734.