We are engaged with a leading management consultancy that are known for being leaders in innovation and at the forefront of new technologies. The firm specializes in strategy, operations, digitial transformation and operational excellence projects but also provide a breadth of other services to clients. Initially founded in Germany, the firm now provides services globally with Asia, South America and North America being growing areas for the business,
North America is a high priority and high growth market for the firm. With this focus, the senior leadership team is looking to bring on an Associate Partner with experience owning end-to-end client engagements, leading large-scale transformations and holding business development targets. The consultancy has recently opened a new practice on the West Coast and are looking for this individual to be responsible for building the Aerospace & Aviation division at this practice.
- Master's Degree: Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Management, and/or a related field
- At least 2+ years of experience in business development
- 10+ years of work experience in consulting and industry (related to aerospace & aviation)
- Proven experience in new business activties and has a network in aerospace (manufacturers and/or suppliers) on the West Coast
- Desire to mentor / coach peers and experience building teams
Please reach out to Kathryn Williams at email@example.com for more information.