With over 30 years of expertise, our client is a global leader in delivering life-transforming medicines for serious illnesses, including advancements on a potential therapy for COVID-19. The commercialization of their products seeks to always keep the well-being of the patient first and the results show this.
Over the past few years, they have experienced massive growth and launched several new FDA-approved medicines. They aim to continue that growth heading into 2021, and we’re supporting them in the build-out of their CMC Project Management team.
The ideal candidate has deep experience within CMC and can continuously drive process forward. The soft skills are just as important as technical expertise for this role. Our client is looking for someone who can build relationships while also holding key stakeholders accountable.
This is an exciting and high visibility opportunity to join a team that is already an industry leader, while also being a crucial part of improving the CMC project management function.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Science, engineering or related discipline
• 7-10 years of progressively responsible and related experience in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, CMO-related role
• 3-5 years in a CMC Project Management Role
• Experience planning / leading complex, multi-year CMC Projects
• Experience leading cross-functional teams and facilitate meetings
• Ability to create and foster relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Skilled facilitator and negotiator
• Competent with MS Project Professional and other project management tools
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong presentation skills