Pacific International's Banking, Financial Services and Insurance practice has been retained by this leading specialty insurance business who is currently driving a global transformation programme focused on front to back digital and automation improvements.
Under the change leadership of the group CEO and COO, reporting to the Head of Digital and Automation, you will sit within the central team based in Paris and be responsible for driving operational transformation projects with a focus on Digital and Automation activities expecially focused in areas like the cell centre and operations centres of the business.
You will work closely with the Automation team in the regional offices across Europe including main regions of Spain, France, Germany and Eastern Europe and manage the projects to drive traditional Lean and Process Improvements that lead to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Intelligent Automation (IA) delivery.
Working as an internal consultant, you will ideally have a mix of experiences within consulting firms (strategy or execution) and corporate financial services in Insurance or Banking.
Deliverables and experiences -
- 4+ years digital / automation experience and 4+ years operational transformation experience
- Top tier consulting experience, with digital and Lean/Operational Excellence experience preferred
- Master’s degree or an advanced degree or professional designation preferred
- Proven project management skills and experience with consulting discovery experience
- Innovation savvy with a passion for automation of the future
- Strong presentation skills and experience of influencing at all levels
- Strong problem solving, analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- A good understanding of emerging technologies (AI, Analytics, ML/DL, Bots, RPA etc.)
- Experience in a call/response center preferred
- Fluent English and French, both written and spoken, is a must
For more details on the position and for a discreet discussion, please contact David.firstname.lastname@example.org (Group Managing Director)