Our client, an internationally recognised professional services and consulting firm, is currently looking for experts with a strong IT background to support and further strengthen one of their rapidly growing operations transaction advisory teams based in various locations in Germany. One key feature of that service area is a continous effort to grow their internal IT, Data Analytics and Digital team.
The position operates within a leadership role providing IT, consulting, professional services and high value solutions for M&A related projects, and work on key IT-related projects. For this role you will need to have the right analytical skills to tackle challenging questions and solve complex business issues in a fast-paced international working environment.
- Providing support for transactions and assisting clients in all operational aspects of the transaction including both pre- and post-completion
- Driving and leading Operational IT related projects (ERP, IT Infrastructure, IT Due Dilligence)
- Assessment of risk and IT development opportunities
- Full exposure to all M&A process across the value chain and commercial exposure in negotiation and consultation
Background / Key Skills
- University degree in information technology, mechanical engineering or business administration or equivalent
- +6 years’ experience in a (in-house) consulting environment
- Broad IT experience gained within an manufacturing environment (Automotive, Aerospace, Pharmaceutical…)
- Strong background in ERP, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0 and IT Transformation
- Previous knowledge of M&A processes are a major plus
- Team spirit as well as flexibility and able to travel extensively
- Fluent in German and English