Our client is an innovative formulation and manufacturing partner to brands within the skincare and personal care industries.
They are currently searching for a Senior Manager of Quality Systems to establish and improve the organization’s overall quality system as a member of their leadership team. As the Senior Manager of Quality Systems, you would be responsible for assessing the current state of quality systems, policies, and procedures, and creating a path forward for quality.
The ideal candidate is able to proactively troubleshoot quality issues and has strong creative problem-solving skills. This client is searching for a self-starter who can easily adapt to situations as they arise.
Key Functions and Requirements
- Manage the internal and external auditing and continuous improvement activities for these workflows.
- Lead all product validation activities, and support equipment validation projects as needed.
- Identify, communicate, and recommend quality improvement projects that ensure company progress on a path to quality excellence, working in alignment with the senior management team
- Design and implement quality-related training programs for all personnel that affect product quality. Partner with HR and management teams to design effective quality training curriculums.
- Review Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), batch records, fill & assembly specifications, and changes to these documents to ensure conformance to our quality policies and systems
- Sound practical and proven experience in root cause investigation and analysis, FDA regulations, auditing, and quality systems management
- 10+ years of experience in quality manufacturing, including bulk and filling processes for personal care and cosmetics.
- At least 5 years in a leadership role, managing direct reports.
- Bi-lingual skills a plus