Our client, an internationally recognised professional services and consulting firm, is currently looking for experts with a strong IT background to support and further strengthen one of their rapidly growing operations transaction advisory teams based in various locations in Germany.
The position operates within a leadership role providing Carve-out, consulting, professional services and high value solutions for M&A related projects, and work on key PMI projects. For this role, you will need to have the right analytical skills to tackle challenging questions and solve complex business issues in a fast-paced international working environment.
• Focus on Post-Merger Integration from start to end and Operational Due Diligence
• Support of transactions with focus on Carve-outs, integration and strategy
• Development of integrated valuation models for strategic considerations on client’s side
• Analyses and assessment of investment projects
Background/ Key Skills:
• University degree in economics or computer science
• Emphasis on Carve-out, Operational Due Diligence and Post Merger Integration projects
• 3-4 years’ experience in consulting
• Strong skills with MS-Excel and data analysis
• Willingness to intense travelling
• Fluent in German and English