We are engaged with a leading management consultancy that are known for being leaders in innovation and at the forefront of new technologies. The firm specializes in strategy, operations, digitial transformation and operational excellence projects but also provide a breadth of other services to clients. Initially founded in Germany, the firm now provides services globally with Asia, South America and North America being growing areas for the business,
North America is a high priority and high growth market for the firm. With this focus, the senior leadership team is looking to bring on an seasoned Manager with experience in these disciplines to lead the full project lifecycle (proposals, resource planning, budgets etc.) and create business developement opportuntities in the market for this fast-growing consultancy. They are also looking for people who are proactive and ambitious alongside the ability to be agilie and versatile when interacting with clients.
- Strong academic qualifications with a Masters' degree preferred
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience at a top consultancy or in industry (or both)
- Has led projects in strategy and operations disciplines
- Proven experience working with industrial sectors, including: transportation, energy, manufacturing, utilities, chemicals etc.
- They are looking for ambitious and high energy individuals who have a succesful track record of driving change
Please reach out to Kathryn Williams at email@example.com for more information.