Our client is a contract manufacturer and developer focused in the personal care and skin care industries. They are searching for a Senior Process Engineer to be an integral part of the technical leadership team and successfully transfer products into production.
This a crucial role for a rapidly expanding organization. They need someone who is motivated by driving new products with the ability to develop statistical process controls and data gathering methods to improve product reproducibility.
In this role, you will be a member of the company’s technology leadership team and will be tasked with scaling up new products as they transition from R&D. This includes employing process technologies, ensuring safe procedures, setting critical processing parameters, and moving products from tentative specifications to full commercial specifications within our processing capabilities
- 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing within the personal care industry
- Scale-up experience taking products from R&D to full scale commercialization
- Skills in overall batch manufacturing data analysis to improve consistency
- Chemical processing knowledge
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Hands-on experience and methodologies used for quality investigations and root cause analysis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering