A London based global business with a unique niche in its sector seeks a strong Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt/Black Belt with over 10 years’ experience, to complement a growing team of Operational Excellence/Continuous Improvement experts.
The position involves, a focus on new product development along the supply chain function to phasing out of expired offerings also a key focus will be on coaching and mentoring within the business with a view to driving a lean way of working.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Strong influencer/strong stakeholder management ability to manage the complex business matrix and challenging senior management.
- Strong understanding of Lean methodologies and techniques.
- Dynamic personality – Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- 10+ Years’ experience working as a change agent.
- Minimum bachelors qualification.
- Master black belt/black belt qualification or previous experience working at this level.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation which is at the forefront of technology solutions. - Apply now!
If you have any questions, please send your queries to email@example.com