Pacific International Recruitment is an international boutique recruitment firm with its headquarter in London and further offices in Germany and the US with a history of +20 of success stories working with candidates and clients in these regions.
For this interesting position, our client is a globally expanding utilities infrastructure and solutions provider, well known as a proven market leader in their sector. The company culture can be characterized by a drive towards (digital) innovation, diversity, and a real passion for corporate social responsibility and sustainability.
In this newly created role, you will be part of a new multi-million dollar initiative that aims to enhance and enable the sales team to leverage its capabilities and be a key supporter of the ongoing digital transformation journey. You will have the unique opportunity to work in a cross-functional role with a range of different products and solutions as well as seniority levels – from blue-collar workers to the board room. If you consider yourself as a person that drives in a dynamic environment and wants to be part of a unique team that enables long-lasting impact, this will be a fantastic next career step for you.
- Identify and qualify trends, customer needs, and market opportunities within the water industry
- Define further product demand and share your vision with the team - from blue-collar workers to senior management
- Drive cross-selling opportunities by overseeing the company’s product portfolio and by providing a consultative sales approach
- Create and implement a sales strategy to grow the market further and support the remaining team with sales and technical training
- Provide cross-functional support throughout the organization and for our clients
- Build relationships and make sure that customer satisfaction and your targets are achieved
- Responsible for translating the product group vision into real solutions for customers
Desired Experience & Capabilities include
- +10 years of experience in business development and key account management
- +5 years of experience in the Water sector with a strong understanding of the water life cycle, equipment associated
- Understanding of challenges and processes in the Water industry
- Internal & external stakeholder management
- Ability to understand and interpret technical engineering drawings and specifications
- Being capable of overseeing several different products, brands, and departments
- Analytical, self-driven mindset and excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel