Pacific International's Manufacturing and Engineering sector team has been retained by this European Manufacturing business as they continue to transform and build a business for growth and EBITDA improvement.
Since the mid 2000’s our client has been on a journey of continuous improvement and transformation across all of their business lines and in all of their regions across the globe. Their 'Lean Business System' is responsible for driving practice and performance through our one company approach covering entire value chain. It’s also the centre of excellence for leading the Digital Transformation for the business, as well as driving a multi-billion-pound acquisition of a Global Industrial and Utilities organisation.
As a Purchasing Transformation Expert, you'll be part of the central team and lead change management initiatives across various factories and warehouses to optimise the Total Cost of Ownership.
The function has been building high performing teams across the regional hubs in Europe, North America and China where our client has it core footprint of manufacturing/engineering facilities as well as its sales and marketing offices. As a business system team member, you’ll be working on large scale strategic procurement transformation activities in a factory environment, which are key in driving the strategic direction and improving the 4 key drives of Quality, Cost, Safety and Delivery.
As a Senior Transformation Expert within Pricing and Procurement, you will lead regional / global projects that manage regional and global projects and drive change management initiatives across various factories and warehouses within Indirect Cost, as well as optimise the total cost of ownership, coaching leaders and sharing best practises across the manufacturing sites.
- Lead cross-functional projects to identify Indirect Cost optimization potentials including securing buy-in from relevant stakeholders, analysing data, defining scope and agreeing on targets
- Act and support as Project Leader to ensure timely execution to achieve agreed targets
- Secure performance in the plants in terms of Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost
- Provide leadership vision and performance coaching to the Operation teams to ensure goals are achieved
Your background and experiences
- 5+ years work within supply chain and procurement
- Hands-on experience with implementing change projects
- Awareness of Lean tools and demonstrable experience.
- Strong communicative skills and ability to operate at multiple organisational levels
- Experience in driving transformation in a factory and logistics environment.
- Ability to perform European travel- approximately 50%-70%.
Apply here or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org