Pacific International has been retained directly by the CEO and CHRO of well established and renowned Asset / Investment Management firrm.
Reporting directly to the CEO of this mid-size Asset / Investment Management fund with some $50B AUM, you will develop and drive the strategic roadmap for Digital Transformation for the firm across the end-to-end business operations and focusing directly on the Customer and Client Experience.
As with many financial services firms in the UHW investment field the transfer of wealth to more digitality assute client base is requiring organization to change the way they provide services, advice and relationship management and our client is no different.
Ideally you'll have a hande on how to drive a Digital Strategy that no only involves Technology transformation and innovation but also the other 2 key elements of a digitial journey involving Marketing and also broader Business change activities. With a significant Digital Innovation budget and also the bandwidth to create a strong team of Program Managers and execution focused resources, you'll take this firm forward and allow them achieve the growth targets they've set for 2020. With a great reputation and best in class Advisory function the firm is already at the top of many external polls as a leading Investment Manager and this Digital Strategy role and activities will only enhance and grow that competitive advantage.
With offices in New York, Connecticut and California, you'll have direct access to the Sales and Client Base as you assess the initial 'as is' and 'to be' state for this major innovation.
A master's degree in relevant competencies to successful achieve the primary objectives for the Digitial Strategy
• Ten or more years of business experience, ideally in business management, IT management or marketing
• Five or more years of progressive leadership experience in leading cross-functional teams and enterprise wide programs, operating and influencing effectively across the organization and within complex contexts
• Five or more years of experience in financial services / Investment management
• Experience in innovating business models and developing new channels, business models or business transformation
• Strategy and management consulting experience desirable
• Deep understanding of the evolving digital world on both the demand side (how people/companies are using technology) and the supply side (emerging technologies)
• Extensive knowledge of digital marketing, analytics and CRM
• Strong business acumen, including domain-specific knowledge of the investment management industry
• Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking and consulting skills
• Strong influence and negotiation skills
• Ability to effectively drive people, process and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain digital concepts and technologies, as well as business concepts to IT