Our client is a global leader in the communications industry, This role will report directly into the Global Head of Solutions Engineering.
The Business is experiencing rapid sustained growth within the Australian-Pacific market, therefore this induvial will play a critical role in driving that growth by being the primary point of contact for clients across the APAC region.
Job Overview: This position will serve as the pre-sales centre of expertise – combining their strong knowledge of communications with their pre-sales skillset. You will be required to liaise between clients, solutions providers and distribution partners in order to develop a solution that meets the customers requirements.
The major responsibilities of this role include:
• Assisting other areas of the organisation such as sales and solutions providers to understand and develop customer requirements.
• Produce a cost effective technical solution to present to clients.
• Provide engineering support for the sales team. Including; network configurations, pricing, training and customer demonstrations.
• Assist internal stakeholders such as the product management and engineering team in the product lifecycle to provide continual support to the clients and to meet their changing needs.
• Extended travel both domestically and internationally to project sites, training courses, client offices.
• Be the primary point of contact for the APAC region. Essential skills and knowledge required:
• Previous experience in pre-sales or sales engineering within the IT or Telecoms industries.
• Comprehensive knowledge of customer network design.
• The ability to work cross-functionally.