Pacific is retained by one of the premier global brands in clean technology manufacturing on its search for a Sr/Director of Business Development to help launch and lead these efforts within their Energy Storage Solutions Business Unit in the Americas.
Our client is a dominant and stable global figure within solar technology development & is undergoing some significant expansion across O&M and Storage Solutions.
The ideal candidate will exhibit a strong understanding of the storage solutions landscape within the Americas as well as keen insight into the VOC among Utilities, EPC's, and key developers in the space.
Leveraging this experience, the successful candidate will develop effective long term strategic plans to capture a majority of project pipeline share, maximizing sales revenue for the group. In addition, the successful leader will play a major role in the development or the product roadmap and infrastructure for the new Business Unit's growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the sale of storage equipment and energy management solutions to Utilities, Developers, EPC's, IPP's & Asset Owners.
- The identification and development of the BU's strategic partnerships, particularly with software controls system integrators & battery vendors in the renewable energy and storage markets.
- Driving Sales and Marketing strategy & growth plans for the growing division.
- The development of a deep understanding of industry trends and VOC insights to leverage with the internal team & affect the direction of the internal storage & energy management technology roadmap.
The successful candidate must exhibit:
- A successful track record of driving sales within strategic accounts, specifically with key Solar/Storage project Developers, EPCs, Utilities, IPPs, End Users & Asset Owners.
- A substantial understanding of market trends/industry drivers and full system Energy Storage technology roadmaps.
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering or a technical field.
- Strong leaderships Acumen