My client is looking to turn around their Operational Excellence for their largest Business Unit (about 50% of the overall company). Reporting directly into the Head of Global Operational Excellence, the role will partner with senior leadership to develop the long-term strategy and program initiatives in driving Lean Six Sigma across manufacturing operations using a hands-on approach. The ideal candidate will be someone that can effectively deploy the program and drive culture change across a global business.
- The Operational Excellence Leader will be involved with the continued growth of the OE program by working with leadership to engrain Operational Excellence into the way we work by deploying a culture of continuous improvement.
- Improving the BU's understanding and application of lean tools through training and coaching.
- Executing on process improvements that are aligned with vertical strategy that may include the implementation and support of value streams and the application of Kaizen events.
- Leading strategic projects supporting the vertical such as 6S implementation, Value Stream management and scrap/yield improvements.
- The OE Leader will be a member of the BU leadership team and will participate on key leadership committees.
- Black Belt certification, Master Black Belt preferred
- 10+ years driving Lean / Operational Excellence projects in Manufacturing
- 3+ years in Director / Leadership role developing Lean / Operational Excellence program in Manufacturing
- Experience working in regulated industry