We are engaged with a food manufacturing organization known for their fresh, oven ready food products.
Currently, our client is searching for a Warehouse Supervisor to oversee the safe, timely, and cost-effective execution of all fulfillment processes in the warehouse. Someone with previous experience in a food manufacturing environment is a plus. The expectation is for this person to shortly be able to step up into the Warehouse Manager role.
- Direction and oversight of daily operations of the warehouse, including: pick/pack of orders, receive/store product, ensure inventory accuracy, and unload/load trucks.
- Directly manage a team of warehouse associates and have ultimate responsibility for the overall performance of the department
- Assist in developing best practices and produce various financial reports to make process improvement recommendations to the leadership team and cross functional partners
- Implement improvements in fulfillment facility practices to promote efficiency, safety, expedited service and reduce costs
- 7-10 Years WHS Management Experience
- 5-10 Years Food Handling Experience
- 7-10 Years ERP Experience