I am working with a leading European specialist pharmaceutical company who are just beginning their lean journey as an organisation. They are looking to bring an experienced professional in the supply chain space to come on board as a Supply Chain Continuous Improvement Manager.
They are beginning the Lean deployment within their supply chain and manufacturing business – and are looking for someone who is an autonomous worker and a self starter in the CI arena, someone the Supply Chain Director can rely on to begin to drive a CI culture across the supply chain team.
There are three key areas of the supply chain business:
- Sales and operations planning
- Customer services
- LSS Green Belt/Black Belt
- Experience in delivering continuous improvement initiatives within a Supply Chain environment.
- The ideal candidate will have Pharmaceutical/regulatory experience
- Autonomous/Self starter
- Strong stakeholder management ability