Our customer is one of the world's leading chemical companies with a turnover of 5.5 billion Euro and over 18000 employees globally.
The purpose of the job is to lead change to operations best practice in area of responsibility as well driving implementation of the Lean methodology across the Region.
- Ensure efficient end-to-end process and on-time delivery
- Foster exchange and ongoing improvement
- Build high performing team
- Drive performance and overall results
- Supply Chain degree preferred, Six Sigma/ Lean Background required
- Local language and good English skills
- Experience in complex supply chain role across multiple locations
- Proven leadership skills
- Understanding of all relevant SCM processes