Our client, a rapidly growing leader within the pharmaceutical space, is seeking an innovative supply chain professional to manage planning efforts in their generics manufacturing facility.
This person will collaborate with Supply Chain and Planning Leaders internally and externally on a global scale to ensure supply planning of product and material for the organization’s generics business. Our client is seeking an individual who will pioneer the development and implementation of planning processes that are critical to the company’s continued growth.
Key Measures / Objectives:
• Oversees the creation of schedules to ensure continuous supply to the customers for manufactured products.
• Gathers data, coordinates and communicates changes across a variety of functions.
• Manages the creation of production and demand plans, as well as material requirement planning in SAP for short, medium and long term.
• Collaborates cross-functionally to support new product launches, ensure inventory targets are defined, met, monitored and reviewed, as well as in the development of strategy, annual budgets, and quarterly and monthly production plans.
• Compiles weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual summary reports for management review and provides recommendations for improvements.
Required Experience / Background:
• Bachelor’s degree or greater in related field
• 5-10 years of Planning experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
• Proficiency required in MS Office applications, SAP & Data Analytics.
• International planning experience.
• Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing lean processes with data management.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work globally with people from different cultures.
• APICS certification a plus.