Pacific International's Financial Services team has been retained my the Chief Digital Officer of this leading niche Wealth Manager to help the business drive major business model transformation focused on transforming the traditional wealth management channels into Digital Transformation.
As part of the enterprise wide Digital Transformation team and working directly with the CXO leadership team, you'll be working in your role as a Digital Technology Architect as the business looks to deliver some major solutions to it's internal and external client populations.
The CDO has identified a number of keys areas for the Digital Channels and these will include
- "Creation of a band new web portal and client website to integrate this with the internal Salesforce platform and Wealth Management back-end tools and solutions"
- "Build a new 'digital proposal' system for new client onboarding.. which will identify areas like Client Asset / Risk Assessement, Drive Asset Allocation using visual and data analytical tools"
- "Build Digital Channels designed to enhance the client experience and also enable the Relationship Management and Sales teams to be able to develop the growth strategies and increase their portfolios"
You will work closely with the CTO, COO, CMO and Sales leaders into the clients offices on both East and West Coasts.
Strong experience in Wealth Management Program Management experience will be essential as the CDO looks to pivot his organization for the future state of the business and it's client population.
Key responsibilties will include
- Digital Portfolio Management, Digital Architecture, Financial Management, Digital Governance and Program and Project Management.
• Bachelor of Science Degree required, MS or MBA preferred
• Minimum 15 years of experience in Software Development leadership role required
• Minimum 10 years of experience in Banking or Financial services required
• Minimum 10 years of experience managing employees and teams required