Pacific International has been retained by the Global Head of Talent Acquisition and EVP for Operations of this major banking firm with Private Client and UHNW investment management.
Focused on the growth of the firms Residential Lending / Mortgage operations and sales group this individual will take business through transition from a manual / human process driven operation to become more digitized whilst maintaining the ‘high-touch and white-glove’ delivery model which is synonymous with bank. The firm is currently transitioning to a more digital platform including a mortgage product, and key related new systems, an approach which is revolutionary for the bank in the lending space and will hopefully further aid the growth of the portfolio.
Additionally to the above, with the recent merger-deal for the bank and their appreciation for Mortgage assets, this will create a huge cross-sell and growth opportunity. The EVP of Operations has stated that the Lending assets for the firm could easily double within the next few years.
- As the Head of Residential Lending Operations, you will lead and manage all Setup, Processing, Documentation, Funding, Quality Assurance and Systems for Residential Lending at the bank. You will Direct, manage and coordinate Residential Lending Operations in a Private Client and often Complex Mortgage lending environment.
- As a strategic leader, you will set and meet the business units’ goals and objectives, organizing and directing execution of operational and strategic business plans in conjunction with the head of the Residential Lending Division, accelerating the growth and expansion of our mortgage business.
- You will foster collaboration while directly leading a team of managers responsible for multiple mortgage functions include setup, processing, documentation, funding, quality assurance and systems support. Responsibilities include hiring, developing and coaching high performing mortgage colleagues, ensuring compliance with all regulatory and bank policies, and ensuring and tracking of compliance training across the operations.
- In addition, you will proactively identify and makes improvements to the delivery of service, and to internal processes whilst being responsible for oversight of program priorities, budget, and planning cycle activities.
Job Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or equivalent 10+ years of experience in mortgage lending with over 5+ years in a management capacity.
- Successful experience in leading Private Client mortgage lending is expected.
- Must be detailed oriented and possess good management skills with emphasis on planning, organization and scheduling.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills sufficient to interact with all levels of management and staff.
- Extensive industry/business knowledge with demonstrated ability to creatively design solutions to problems.