Pacific International Recruitment is an international boutique recruitment firm with its headquarters in London and offices in Germany and the US with a history of over 20 years of success stories working with candidates and clients in these regions.
For this interesting position, our client is expanding their global utilities infrastructure and solutions provider, well known as a proven market leader in their sector. The company culture can be characterized by a drive towards digital innovation, diversity and a real passion for social responsibility and sustainability at the corporate level.
In this newly created role, you will be part of a new multi-million-dollar initiative that aims to enhance and enable the sales team to leverage its capabilities and be a key supporter of the ongoing digital transformation journey. You will have the unique opportunity to work in a cross-functional role with a range of different products and solutions as well as seniority levels – from blue-collar workers to the board room. If you consider yourself as a person that drives in a dynamic environment and wants to be part of a unique team that enables long-lasting impact, this will be a fantastic next career step for you.
- Assist the development of technical solutions through proposals and bespoke digital solutions
- Lead source for technical development of solutions while driving long-term success with customers
- Actively involved in the latest technology and willing to drive different approaches and solve technical problems
- Responsible for the implementation and development of new software codes and guides (end) users
- Responsible for improving sales results by finding/proposing good solutions for customers and assist them to achieve their desired targets
Desired Experience & Capabilities include
- University Degree, B.S. or Master, in Engineering or technology
- Ability to perform problem-solving and analytical skills and quickly identify concerns and address them
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM) development processes
- 5+ years of experience in software design and product development
- Ability to understand and interpret technical technologies and previous experience with database and technological software development.