We are currently engaged with a global manufacturing organization that specializes in plumbing, heating, and water quality solutions. They are currently in search of a Systems Engineer who will have responsibility for managing and driving the technology evaluation during the sales process as well as support the integration of products and systems.
The ideal candidate is an individual who will provide subject matter expertise, and applications support to sales representatives and their clients. This person will work with customers to understand and communicate goals to align this organization's solutions and value proposition to customer goals.
- Experience at a Water Quality company is a must
- Participate in sales activities with Regional Sales Managers and local representation
- Provide training for new and current Sales Agencies on applications, value proposition, competitive threats, and expectations.
- Travel to end user sites to evaluate and select best fit solutions, tailored to the customer need.
- Perform research, analysis, testing, compilation of data and other engineering tasks as necessary to support customer needs.
- Attend industry events to obtain and expand assigned Product(s) knowledge. Work with the design engineering team, to reviews Product(s) design, suggests enhancements. Report on activities as required.
- Stay up to date on product compatibility, application, and competitiveness.
- Represent Company at professional societies to promote Company’s technology and product. Provide generic industry related presentations as required.